M.O.S.C. Medical Mission,
Kolenchery P.O, Ernakulam Dist.
No. HRM/293/22 Date :03.10.2022
Sub: Reconstitution of Internal Complaints Committee to deal with the cases of sexual harassment at work place
Cc: Treasurer, Organizing Secretary, Administrative Director, Dean, Medical Superintendent, Finance Manager, Human Resource Manager, Materials Manager, Maintenance Manager, Manager (PR & Gen. Admn.), All HODs, All staff members
In pursuance of the Sexual harassment of women at work place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013, our existing Internal Complaints Committee is reconstituted to deal with the cases of sexual harassment at work places, consisting of the following members:
1. Prof. Dr. Sheela Shenai N.A., Principal College of Nursing - Committee Chairman
2. Adv. George Kuruvilla – Third party representative
3. Mrs. Sunitha Kochumon, Office staff – Member
4. Mrs. Deepa Karunakaran,Tutor Technician – Member
5. Dr. Annie Soman (Professor Emeritus ,Obst. & Gynae) – Member,
6. Lt. Col. (Retd.) Mrs. Gracy Joseph, Nursing Supdt. – Member
7. Mr. Bejoy K. Thomas, Human Resources Manager – Member
8. Mrs. Nisha Laugh, Manager (PR) – Member
9. Mr. Francis M.R, Sr. Counsellor – Member
The committee will investigate all complaints of sexual harassment in this institution as and when brought to their notice and the findings and recommendations should be submitted to the undersigned without any delay. The complaints committee must forward an annual report to the Assistant Labour Officer, Perumbavoor about all complaints investigated by them and the action taken on the same.
Aggrieved employees may raise their complaint in writing to any of the Members of the committee or to the management, for the redressal of their grievances.
For M.O.S.C. Medical Mission,
Joy P Jacob,
1. Procedures to follow, pertaining to the Act.
2. Contact Details of the members of the committee